A message to our favorite Sunsetters!
With the reopening of our outside dining area, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. We are proactively taking the steps to ensure the health and safety of everyone here at Sunset Pub & Grill. Current actions include and are not limited to:
- Following guidelines from the CDC, Lincoln Park Board of Health, and our Governor.
- Increased attention to cleaning by disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the restaurant.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- All of our staff will be monitored and have their temperatures taken every day as they arrive to work.
- Additionally, any staff members that do not feel well or live with anyone who does not feel well will be required to stay home.
At this time, we are adjusting to the new guidelines and regulations from the CDC and Lincoln Park Board of Health. We ask you to please work with us as we are all adapting to the ‘new normal’. Please know that we are monitoring the protocols used locally and nationally. We will issue periodic updates with any additional procedures as they are established.
What are we asking for in return? We are asking that our guests please do their part as well! If you are not feeling well, or might have been exposed to the virus, please stay home. We will be requiring you to wear your mask at all times other than when you are sitting at your table.
Remember: wash your hands, remain 6ft apart, & avoid touching your face… you know the drill!
Thank you for your understanding! We’re so happy to be back and able to see you all again!